Friday 8 December 2017

My Reflection

My Reflection

Maths
; In maths this week we had to do this really tricky question it's a word one and will take for ever to type so I will make it shorter  so packets of nachos and 127 kids who wanted it how many orders does each packet need to be shared into. The  answer was, but  you have 10 seconds to answer it yourself 10,  9,  8,  7,  6,  5,  4,  3,  2,  1!!!! The answer is 8 r 1 but the remainder is actually a extra one in case someone forgot to put there order.  I clicked to this answer at the end.

Writing: In writing this week we wrote our end of year slide here it is it is not finished by the time of writing but I could be while you are reading this. Heres a link LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading: we M.D C.D so no reading.

Spelling: I have not got my test results on my list but I did make it to O so i'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment