Thursday 9 November 2017

My reflection

Reflection

Book week: This week is book week so we didn't really do our usual set up we did a M.D C.D set up but that doesn't matter so on Monday I was sick so I missed the book quiz. On Tuesday we did the M.D C.D so it's just Wednesday to talk about and Thursday i'm writing this on Thursday so it's just Wednesday to talk about. On Wednesday was the dress up the person reading to us and the booknic. I dressed up as a kid in ravenclaw a harry potter house  and my favorite dress up was the giant teddy bear.The guy who was reading to us was the mayor he read us winny the poo. The b ooknic was fun my family didn't come like always cause of work but it was still fun with Dylans mum and I got chocolate fish and strawberries so it was awesome.So that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment