Tuesday 26 September 2017

MUSIC


In term 2 we did music and we performed in front of the whole  school, well maybe not the whole school there could of been a few away. So any way I was on the electric guitar with some other people. There were singers, drums, base, electric guitar and key board these were our instruments our song was heathens but we had to change the lyrics to a little more suitable for kids. It was hard learning to do the strings. I was fine with the timing. The space on the stage was so cramped I only had like 2 centimeters, ok maybe thats a little  off but still we had little space. Also we were doing it with a whole class so we had to share the instruments and the drums well there were 2 drums and like 14 drummers you do the maths and in the practices 1 person would have a normal guitar that was normally me but I didn't mind it, infact I wanted to be that person. Our strings that we pulled was easy to remember once I got it, but... I can't remember it at all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment