Thursday 13 April 2017

My relection

My reflection

Maths: In maths this week we have not done that much due to it being the last week. But we did do some with Mrs bryant we learnt a way to make hard times table questions easy, for example 36x5 (30+6)x5 (30x5)+(6x5) 150+30=180 it was fun.

Reading: In reading this week I did brain banks I read about countries and islands ringed by water and how it is quite dangerous I also had to write what 4 things I would want to have if I'm stranded on a desert island with palm trees and a freshwater sauce.I chose to have a phone a flair gun a lot of food and a fishing rod.

Spelling: This week we did not have a spelling pattern but we  did do our list I think I passed which means I could reach my goal.

Next term I am looking forward to getting better at spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment